We have carpet!! And curtains!!! And a lovely new light pendant and lightshade!!!! No batteries in camera, really was going to pictures this evening!! Will have to rummage for or buy some suitable batteries tomorrow! Room looks like a proper room now!! Ready for the lovely cot the Greenies have given us, and all the lovely things the baby is inheriting!! It's all starting to feel very real now!! Steve commented to me last night that I needed to start getting things together for a hospital bag!! How scarey is that!! Need to find a bag too!! How big will it need to be?! I'm guessing taht I need to gather together the appropriate things, before I know how big the bag will need to be!! Going to find a suitable list in a book, or online, or both, to see what I'm meant to take with me.... 9 weeks and 3 days till due date. I'm really hoping baby doesn't decide to make an early appearence... although I know she probably won't come when she's mean to!!
Had a very nice evening with an old friend of Steve's and her family tonight, from his days on Pais. 7 years since we saw them we think... very plesant and hopefully we'll see lots more of them.
Pictures soon, work tomorrow... not good!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment